News from CCAR, CAR, and NAR
In today's online world, we all leave a digital footprint. Between social media profiles, third party real estate websites and other digital media, it's critical to effectively manage your online reputation.
When looking for a local business, BIA/Kelsey reports that 97 percent of people read online reviews, and according to the annual Local Consumer Review Survey from...
Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 10:00 AM PST
At the end of 2016, Top Producer and Chris Smith presented a webinar that gave agents 12 Marketing tips to help them crush it and get more listings in 2017.
In this follow-up webinar, Top Producer and Chris Smith will:
- Review the 12 actionable steps to find sellers and convert them to listings
- Review what worked best and what dialogue / technique they used to get the listing ...
January 19, 2017
California home price ends year on high note while sales moderate in December;
housing market posts solid performance in 2016
- December's statewide median home price was $509,060, up 1.5 percent from November and 3.9 percent from December 2015.
- Existing, single-family home sales totaled 411,230 in December on a seasonally adjusted annualized rate, down 7 percent from November and 0.6 percent from December 2015....
Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 10:00 AM PST
Growing your business not only helps your clients, but helps you earn more money as well. ReferralExchange enables you to help anyone anywhere -- while discovering more referral opportunities.
Learn how to:
- Identify new sources of referral business
- Use your current database to generate nationwide business
- Expand your sphere of influence to cover the entire country ...
NAR launched new a new single sign-on process that became mandatory for all members on Tuesday. The intent of the new process is to simplify the login process for Realtors. With single sign-on, members will be able to access all NAR owned web properties with just one user name and password, eliminating the need to remember login credentials for multiple profiles.
To make things even easier, NAR now allows members to link their login information to their Facebook,...
At the end of last year, there was a lot of chatter about augmented reality being one of the "trends to watch" in 2017. Well, it looks like the pundits are already being proven right, with a major real estate player announcing two brand new augmented...
As you get comfortable with Facebook Live, it's time to start experimenting with streaming at different times, locations and events! Below are a few of our top "do's" and "don'ts" so you stay ahead of the curve without turning off your audience...
Wednesday, January 25, 2017 at 10:00 AM PST
Both Anne Jones and Marguerite Giguere are highly successful real estate agents in Tacoma, Washington and they love and contribute to their community everyday. This is the key to their success and their method for beating real estate burnout.